Birty Dastards Jeep Club

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 'kin Borla 'zorst  (Read 862 times)

Paulie

'kin Borla 'zorst
« on: October 31, 2012, 08:58:22 PM »

The TJ came fitted with a Borla manifold and backbox, the manifold is cracked and from what I have seen of it the back box is a pretty poor fit. Hmmmph! I was given the receipt and bumpff for the 'zorst by the guy I bought the car from which states there is a lifetime guarantee for this stuff. Does anyone know if there are any dealers for Borla in the UK? I guess that will be the first place to start moaning. Not sure they can do much about the back box but hopefully I can get something done about the cracked manifold.
Where is a good place for regular bits and bobs, I'm thinking manifold gasket at the moment.

JamesH

• Club Member
  • Forum Member
  • Guru: 1
  • Vehicle: JK
  • Year: 2010
Re: 'kin Borla 'zorst
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 12:25:43 PM »

There's a Borla dealer somewhere along the south coast from memory of making contact years ago. I think I got the details through the Borla US website or by emailing Borla US.

just-boot-it!

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 09:11:29 PM »

Fitted a borla manifold, downpipe and front box to my 4.0 xj - just dont mention 02 sensor, im now on the third due to the mount being on the back instead of the front and the front UJ chewing them up! I was told it would fit straight on, hmmm modification needed first?? Sounds nice though.

big g

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 10:02:26 PM »

Paulie

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2012, 11:27:47 PM »

They do sound good, not entirely convinced of the quality though. Thanks for the links and advice, guys.
Pages: [1]   Go Up