Birty Dastards Jeep Club

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Clyro, who's going  (Read 20534 times)

MOCAJ

• Club Member
  • Forum Member
  • Guru: 4
Re: Clyro, who's going
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2012, 10:19:29 PM »

so please guys just a list whos going

Steve and Gail
Gaz- Saturday
Robbsrotti
Wildwood maybe
Cockney boy
Chris Jones
short term jeep owner since 2005, every truck is a never ending project. Birtys, the best club in Jeepland

donk498

« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2012, 10:24:04 PM »

I'll be there for the weekend.

Bishops Finger

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2012, 10:29:17 PM »

Ade, i got one thing to say, how many events you run, dont come on here slagging off when you aint done fuck all for the club.

You forget all you do is turn up and off road and talk shit on here

Without people like me and a few other you have no froading to go to so  :wave-fingersmiely:

yeah a list..not too difficult to post you are going.....so stop bitching some folk that there is another event in the world of Birtys....Ade has made a huge contribution to the fun factor of this site even if he hasnt got a clue what electric windows do :hysterical:...As for organising events Ive posted many many updates ref Lanes Hawkstone Buildwas Tong......and loads of folk who contribute to this forum couldnt be arsed to go even though the events were not too far away

Even started plotting events but thought why the fuck...

isle of man

• بعض العضو التناسلي النسوي...
  • Club Member
  • Forum Member
  • Guru: 6
  • Vehicle: G-Class AKA “The G spot”
  • Take the road less travelled...
    • http://www.4x4.im
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2012, 10:31:50 PM »

Ade, i got one thing to say, how many events you run, dont come on here slagging off when you aint done fuck all for the club.

Without people like me and a few other you have no froading to go to so  :wave-fingersmiely:

yeah a list..not too difficult to post you are going.....so stop bitching some folk that there is another event in the world of Birtys....Ade has made a huge contribution to the fun factor of this site even if he hasnt got a clue what electric windows do :hysterical:...As for organising events Ive posted many many updates ref Lanes Hawkstone Buildwas Tong......and loads of folk who contribute to this forum couldnt be arsed to go even though the events were not too far away

Hobbit, you are on dodgy ground!!
"Not all those who wander are lost"

JamesH

• Club Member
  • Forum Member
  • Guru: 1
  • Vehicle: JK
  • Year: 2010
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2012, 10:33:50 PM »

Not going - said somewhere else but just for the record (and list  :003:) I'd love to have come but clashes with a weekend away and I've done Clyro already ths year.

Bishops Finger

« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2012, 10:38:59 PM »

Whats dodgy about facts.....

Hobbit, you are on dodgy ground!!

Bubba

• "Cooter"
  • Marshal
  • Guru
  • Guru: 69
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2012, 10:43:42 PM »

i am asking you all please stop its not helping

trucks

shedric
cletus
mr whippy

I spent most of my money on alcohol, women and old  iron........ the rest of it I just wasted.

robsrotti

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2012, 10:51:29 PM »

Just remember it was the hobbit that destroyed the eye so be carefull very carefull

greggmo

• Founder
  • Forum Member
  • Guru: 2
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2012, 11:43:46 PM »

i am goin clyro one way or another. the biggest contribution to keeping the birtys forum up and running is people going to our own events. this also pays for the insurance we have to have to book the sites we want to use. also kind folk make donations or buy merch to help. i will put it into simple turms for those who cant or refuse to understand. if you dont come to club events or make a donation or buy merch you contribute NOTHING to birty dastards jeep club. clyro got booked at the same time as the event at iow by accident as i mis-read the calendar but in truth if i tried to book events where there is no other clubs events on then we would have about 2 a year cos there are a lot going on out there. birtys is not a forum it is an off road club so all those who enjoy the forum so much wanna hope the rest of us keep off roading and workin hard to sort events to do. as for those who think its fun to start as many fights as they can on here GET A FUCKIN LIFE. :greggmo:

Bishops Finger

« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2012, 12:10:50 AM »

Ok not doing Clyro as it doesnt inspire my presence...woohoo some will say...but what have the folk who run this forum done to big it up????? 6 attendees at the moment...has the event been bigged up on Jeep Club/Jeep/33pJeepey even Mud Club..has it fuck....................

greggmo

• Founder
  • Forum Member
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2012, 12:25:09 AM »

thay all read birtys anyway. dont know why i am answering you cos i dont think anyone gives a fuck what you think to be fair :hysterical:

Bishops Finger

« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2012, 12:42:58 AM »

Dont know why you are answering me either given your last text...like i posted...market events...there is a Jeep world as well as Birtys in the UK...and no they dont all read Birtys......

greggmo

• Founder
  • Forum Member
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2012, 12:55:34 AM »

market them then you fuckin expert. :hysterical: :hysterical: what would we do without your expert advice. please birty can we let stew run things around here cos he's a fuckin expert :hysterical: :hysterical: goin ta bed now you are boring me to sleep.

wildwood

• The 1 Tonne Kid
  • Marshal
  • Forum Member
  • Guru: 14
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2012, 12:58:59 AM »

Well seduce my ancient foot ware.... all I did was go for a meal and a bottle of Merlot and it all starts kicking off..

Got a meeting on Monday with the bike mates so giving its blowing a Hooley outside I reckon Wet Clyro in the 1 Ton will be more fun than rip off Norway in the pissing rain :icon_twisted:

Bishops Finger

« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2012, 01:07:29 AM »

I gave up on  advice here about  bigging up events on other sites/forums as well as other sites as already posted tonight and in the past.....

willo

• Guru
  • Guru: 0
  • Vehicle: CJ7
  • Year: 1982
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2012, 09:10:33 AM »

Well seduce my ancient foot ware.... all I did was go for a meal and a bottle of Merlot and it all starts kicking off..

Got a meeting on Monday with the bike mates so giving its blowing a Hooley outside I reckon Wet Clyro in the 1 Ton will be more fun than rip off Norway in the pissing rain :icon_twisted:

or Norway in the oneton....? :icon_biggrin:

lewiswigley

« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2012, 10:50:46 AM »

Well I'll be there on the Saturday anyway. Won't be there on Sunday as we been for the weekend already this year. Would like to meet new people with JEEPS instead of bloody landys!!

greggmo

• Founder
  • Forum Member
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2012, 01:57:36 PM »

Cool. Always good to meet new peeps.

lewiswigley

« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2012, 02:29:54 PM »

Yeap

wildwood

• The 1 Tonne Kid
  • Marshal
  • Forum Member
  • Guru: 14
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2012, 05:11:00 PM »

Right then....... Well we're not going to rip off Norway...... But due to non refund DFDS bastards can't walk away from this one due to booked ferries and bollix...... So off thro Germany and South to Italy......

sadly this means can't be at Clyro as don't get back till 2nd July.Tis a fecker but can't justify binning £300 worth of ferry and stuff.

gazjeep

• Marshal
  • Forum Member
  • Guru: 9
  • Vehicle: TJ - Der Panzer - CBR
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2012, 07:13:14 PM »

Sad to miss meeting up mate but £300 quid is not the sort of dosh you want to kiss goodbye to  :violence:
Taking ya girl to heaven & back

gazjeep

• Marshal
  • Forum Member
  • Guru: 9
  • Vehicle: TJ - Der Panzer - CBR
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2012, 06:44:24 PM »

Steve and Gail
Gaz- Saturday
Robbsrotti
Cockney boy