Birty Dastards Jeep Club

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: XJ help needed  (Read 1186 times)

jeepmodel

XJ help needed
« on: July 29, 2017, 12:00:08 AM »

We have owned a 1997 XJ for a fair few number of years having previously had to others which we loved. We had a baby born last year who had four holes in the heart and required surgery and as such our XJ has gone without any care or attention. It has either a gearbox filter and air coolant issue and has obviously been stood for over 18 months now.  And wanting to find somebody with XJ or Jeep knowledge preferably in the North who can repair this and get it up and running again so that we can enjoy it once more. My partner doesn't have the time really to work on this and as such we need to find somebody who is affordable but has the right level of knowledge to be able to get this project back off the ground. Also interested in adding some potential modifications to it so it replicate some of our previous jeeps. Your help and advice and recommendations are really welcome and appreciated thanks. Nicola

frosty 1

• Forum Member
  • Guru: 3
  • Vehicle: JK Wrangler, TJ Wrangler, WJ Grand cherokee
  • Year: 2007
Re: XJ help needed
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 04:26:11 AM »

contact Phil in Bradford, he has done lots of work on my jeeps, his rates are very reasonable, and he knows jeeps inside out, his number are below, tell him that Martin from Oldham sent you. he can also collect and deliver your jeep.
mobile 07879 644925
garage 01274 569262

jeepmodel

Re: XJ help needed
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2017, 01:36:41 PM »

Thanks for the recommendation. Im hoping be I can find someone around Durham Sunderland teesside etc ideally someone who is a jeep owner who has some time to to spend to get this running. I'll certainly give him a call. Tried this morning but no answer yet.
Pages: [1]   Go Up