Birty Dastards Jeep Club

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just for Bubba the longest Scrambler rebuild in history(unless bulldog buys one)  (Read 19205 times)

Dave The Sparky

• Club Member
  • Guru
  • Guru: 4

Not my garage, its belongs to my friend who is going to patch that tub up. Hence the old VW Beetle in pieces in the background, ideal project for you that BD  :003:
3.0TD (proper fuel) Toyota powered CJ6, 1981 4.2L "Montana" blue CJ8,1982 "Cack" Brown CJ8 slowly getting a Chevy V6 and a lot of welding...

Bulldog67

• Arthur Daley: Graduated
  • Guru
  • Guru: -936
  • Vehicle: Man Sized Old Iron
  • Anti Colour Truck Mafia - I'm The Fuckin Daddy

No project is ideal for me  :003:
Bulldog's 22+ trucks: http://www.birtydastards.com/frm/index.php?topic=20288.0 :025:                                   :headbanger: 401 Dog * 401 Molotov :headbanger:  
Civilise the mind but make savage the body  :027:           Im only responsible for my karma :059:

Dave The Sparky

• Club Member
  • Guru

Wonder if you could fit a 401 into a Beetle  :017:
3.0TD (proper fuel) Toyota powered CJ6, 1981 4.2L "Montana" blue CJ8,1982 "Cack" Brown CJ8 slowly getting a Chevy V6 and a lot of welding...

Dave The Sparky

• Club Member
  • Guru

20 months update rebuild goes on with interior teaser shot :003:

Dave The Sparky

• Club Member
  • Guru

Oh and fitted my cupholder

Bulldog67

• Arthur Daley: Graduated
  • Guru
  • Guru: -936
  • Vehicle: Man Sized Old Iron
  • Anti Colour Truck Mafia - I'm The Fuckin Daddy

Looks v dusty
Bulldog's 22+ trucks: http://www.birtydastards.com/frm/index.php?topic=20288.0 :025:                                   :headbanger: 401 Dog * 401 Molotov :headbanger:  
Civilise the mind but make savage the body  :027:           Im only responsible for my karma :059:

Dave The Sparky

• Club Member
  • Guru

They havent installed that new fangled electric in the North yet to run those Dyson thingymajigs we have to suck that dust up ourselves through a straw or wait for a windy day and push it up to the moors

xr6jeeper

Good build thread sparky :greggmo: how about some more pics, how far off finishing are you :003:

Dave The Sparky

• Club Member
  • Guru

It still needs the exterior of the tub along with the wings,bonnet,bulkhead,tailgate,doors and roll bar painting by someone who knows what they are doing.
The dashboard needs to come out again so paint can go behind it and i have one or two wiring issues to sort out at the same time.

Then there is just the small matter of re-assembling it all back together and taking it for an MOT.

Another 24 months should do it :icon_rolleyes:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up