Birty Dastards Jeep Club

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: NON STARTING 2.5 DIESAL XJ CHEROKEE  (Read 7760 times)

Dave69

• Club Member
  • Forum Member
  • Guru: 15
  • Vehicle: CJ-7 4.2 auto
  • Year: 1979
Re: NON STARTING 2.5 DIESAL XJ CHEROKEE
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2010, 09:12:59 PM »

nice to hear your now sorted, TBH you must have learnt alot from this so now you have an idea of what and where to look next time
XJ 2.5 diesel - dead. XJ 4.0 6" lift - sold to some lucky person
CJ7 4.2 auto standard(ish)
Alfa 147 jtdm

Bulldog67

• Arthur Daley: Graduated
  • Guru
  • Guru: -936
  • Vehicle: Man Sized Old Iron
  • Anti Colour Truck Mafia - I'm The Fuckin Daddy
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2010, 09:17:54 PM »

:icon_jook: :icon_jook: :icon_jook: :icon_jook: :icon_jook: :icon_jook: :icon_jook: :icon_jook: :icon_jook: :icon_jook: :greggmo:

:imwitstupid: i think im as relieved as you are Mr W. Rover  :003:
Bulldog's 22+ trucks: http://www.birtydastards.com/frm/index.php?topic=20288.0 :025:                                   :headbanger: 401 Dog * 401 Molotov :headbanger:  
Civilise the mind but make savage the body  :027:           Im only responsible for my karma :059:

wildrover

« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2010, 09:03:28 AM »

Its great to have the Jeep running again , and i am quite impressed it fired up first turn of the key despite being minus 10 here , mind you , the battery had been on charge all night in a warm house...I live on a farm on the edge of a forest , so having transport is pretty important , and without a 4 x 4 i would not even get out of the yard in this weather...

Being out in the wilds is vey nice , but when you have a problem you have to pretty much sort it out on your own , a bit difficult when its a problem that is beyond your skills...Without this forum and its wise members i would have been pretty clueless as to what to look for to sort the problem...As it turned out , its something i should have spotted by myself , but i have learned a lot more about my Jeep from you all while poking around under the bonnet...Thanks to everyone who offered advise , a free beer awaits you in Poland..!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up