Birty Dastards Jeep Club

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: parts from the states  (Read 46033 times)

Tank

(No subject)
« Reply #100 on: January 17, 2005, 01:44:33 PM »

In answer to Bluesubs question about arches,they did have to be cut by about 2" on sides and 3/8"along tops.It was quite funny as the front 2 were cut brilliantly and delicately, mainly by Shep with a little airsaw but by the time we got to turn vehicle around to do rear ones it was getting late so to save time i decided to mutilate them with an angle grinder.I did think about getting out the Stihl saw but then thought better :lol:  :lol:.It was certainly quicker but not quite so neat but you cant see unless you look under the flares,really. :smt033

Mike Pavelin

(No subject)
« Reply #101 on: January 17, 2005, 05:07:01 PM »

If you look on my gallery you'll see a pic of Cheapo Cherokee fitted with the same Mopar wheel carrier and the rear plate fitted where it should be.
What size tyres are you running mike? Love the flares! 8)

Tank

(No subject)
« Reply #102 on: January 17, 2005, 05:11:19 PM »

At the moment im running 32/11.5/15`s but now i may go to 33/12.5/15`s but not sure yet.I`ve got to fit an adjustable front sway bay before i do anything else.As for the number plate well im not sure of the legality of my plate but its got an illumination light above it and i prefer it there to down on the bottom of the door as yours is-no offence,Mike 8)  8)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up