Birty Dastards Jeep Club

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: clyro court. 5th-6th march  (Read 23920 times)

Bulldog67

• Arthur Daley: Graduated
  • Guru
  • Guru: -936
  • Vehicle: Man Sized Old Iron
  • Anti Colour Truck Mafia - I'm The Fuckin Daddy
Re: clyro court. 5th-6th march
« Reply #75 on: February 23, 2011, 12:44:57 PM »

fessed up to Sid last nite, and will have now saddled myself to a few weeks of 'how many days now' :jpshakehead:
Bulldog's 22+ trucks: http://www.birtydastards.com/frm/index.php?topic=20288.0 :025:                                   :headbanger: 401 Dog * 401 Molotov :headbanger:  
Civilise the mind but make savage the body  :027:           Im only responsible for my karma :059:

Cockney Boy

« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2011, 02:58:33 PM »

Any update on prices yet as i need to empty my penny pot?

Yo Greggmo Mears, if i make it to Clyro can you help me put the Coleman petrol stove & lamp together please? Im told u da man :greggmo:

I will save someone puttin 2gether the gas fridge for Junes trip, reckon the beers will be cold enuff in this weather

i gotta be there ya nutter i book the bloody events. :icon_rolleyes: :hysterical:
will fix yer campin gadgets for ya no probs.

as for times to turn up. you can turn up friday night as i will be there. sat and sun would just ask for folk to be there early as they can. same as i said before if you want to turn up later then expect to have to wait for me to return to the entrance to the off road site to get you checked in. i am gonna double check the price per day and the camping prices too. should know within a couple of days.

greggmo

• Founder
  • Forum Member
  • Guru: 2
« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2011, 05:16:41 PM »

hey guys really sorry but i think we are gonna have to cancel this one. i know there are a few of us up for it and lookin forward to it but i really dont think there is gonna be the turn out we need. canceling is not somethin that we do here at birtys but i think this time we will have to. i will know for sure at the weekend and will post up as soon as i know. as i say i am very sorry guys especially if you have gone to the effort of booking the hotel for a night. if you have booked a room and end up out of pocket pm me and i will try and sort somethin to compensate your loss. sorry guys  :icon_redface: the clyro event later in the year will run what ever happens. :greggmo:

Cockney Boy

« Reply #78 on: February 23, 2011, 05:54:11 PM »

Gutted, but i understand if the turnout isnt there  :010:

Bulldog67

• Arthur Daley: Graduated
  • Guru
  • Guru: -936
  • Vehicle: Man Sized Old Iron
  • Anti Colour Truck Mafia - I'm The Fuckin Daddy
« Reply #79 on: February 23, 2011, 08:42:48 PM »

yeah gutted but at least we avoid all that horrible unpleasant mud  :gfightsmiley:
Bulldog's 22+ trucks: http://www.birtydastards.com/frm/index.php?topic=20288.0 :025:                                   :headbanger: 401 Dog * 401 Molotov :headbanger:  
Civilise the mind but make savage the body  :027:           Im only responsible for my karma :059:

donk498

« Reply #80 on: February 23, 2011, 08:50:53 PM »

That sucks Greg. Out of interest how many people do we need to make it a feasable event to run? Just curious is all.

Cockney Boy

« Reply #81 on: February 23, 2011, 09:02:21 PM »

I dont mind paying a little extra if we can still book it?

That sucks Greg. Out of interest how many people do we need to make it a feasable event to run? Just curious is all.

momos

« Reply #82 on: February 23, 2011, 10:57:09 PM »

ball bags just got working on grandparents babysitting!

greggmo

• Founder
  • Forum Member
« Reply #83 on: February 23, 2011, 11:06:14 PM »

its more about safety than costs to be honest. i really need a good amount of the more kitted motors for this site cos it is heavy goin and if somethin goes bad it essential that there are the motors to deal with stuff if that makes sens.at least two or three with winches. i wont have my usual motor which has almost everythin on or in it from first aid stuff to glue to torches and fire extinguisher and all that shit. as event organiser i am responsible for everyone on site and that is quite scary at times with the nature of what we get up to. it really feels shit to have to pull an event but it is about us all being as safe as we can make it and this just cant be done this time. this site can be very dangerous and i just wont risk peoples well being. dont worry though guys we will just have to go for the later event at this venue.

donk498

« Reply #84 on: February 23, 2011, 11:31:48 PM »

Fair enough Greg. Makes sense to have the kit there to deal with stuff. Oh well on to the next one.

scrw

« Reply #85 on: February 25, 2011, 07:34:08 PM »

if people are short of somewhere to go on the 6th the Niva club are at Ribbo http://www.offroading.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5036&p=29288#p29288

Cockney Boy

« Reply #86 on: February 25, 2011, 08:34:12 PM »

I could be persuaded to go?

suppersready

« Reply #87 on: February 28, 2011, 07:14:25 PM »

Awww...gutted...never been to Clyro before but makes sence, safety has to come first  :eusa_clap:.   I fancy Ribbo again but don't really know the Niva lot would I be able to just turn up ? I'm thinking are they happy for someone to be on thier PLI they don't know ??

greggmo

• Founder
  • Forum Member
« Reply #88 on: March 01, 2011, 10:51:07 PM »

the nive club are a smashin bunch and very welcoming. just show up and introduce your self. :greggmo:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up