Birty Dastards Jeep Club

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: holymoorside/ chesterfield april 23rd-24th (with nnoc)  (Read 9562 times)

tedthefed

• Club Member
  • Forum Member
  • Guru: 4
  • Vehicle: JLUR
Re: holymoorside/ chesterfield april 23rd-24th (with nnoc)
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2011, 08:28:14 PM »

I would attend more events but working a load of weekends (7 out of 10) kind of stops this and with the amount of workload at the mo cant even get all the restdays in the week.  Trying to get leave for the Cheapfest as my weekend on but with 3 work mates been made redundant and them (management) trying to sort out new rota . God knows what will be working.............
opps didn't see that

MOCAJ

• Club Member
  • Forum Member
  • Guru: 4
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2011, 09:06:09 PM »

sorry to be a party pooper but last night had a look at what i need to do to my trucks  :icon_eek:

i need to get this 53 reg ready for mot and sale as a priority followed by getting the red 98 on the road and the 97 needs maintenance stuff

so i wont be going to this, will be on the spanners instead  :icon_winkle:

feel a little bit of a fraud as worked on Jeeps friday then whisked the wife away for a couple of days, didnt go far but had a great time and even managed to drive most of the local lanes whilst topless  :greggmo: couldnt say too much as it was a surprise so still got lots of jeep jobs to do  :icon_redface:
short term jeep owner since 2005, every truck is a never ending project. Birtys, the best club in Jeepland

greggmo

• Founder
  • Forum Member
  • Guru: 2
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2011, 11:36:37 PM »

Fair and very valid point Mr Haynes....TBH Ive damn near given up on suggesting laning trips and visits to PNp sites...fuck all interest...

Demoralised me about a Jeep prescence at Buildwas this weekend so didnt go...fuck may even go to Bodenham with the JJ guys

pay n plays aint gonna pay to keep this club and forum up and runnin though. it is just disheartening when time is taken to sort events for people to come to and there is a very poor turn out. i wont go to pay n plays cos they are just full of dangerous wankers who seem to have no grasp that their actions may well cost someone their life. i like to do the lanes but unless you travel further and further away you just end up doin the same lanes over and over. it will pick up i guess but i hope its sooner rather than later.

greggmo

• Founder
  • Forum Member
  • Guru: 2
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2011, 11:40:10 PM »

ya cant expect to get everyone to events cos that just aint gonna happen but there are so many people on here how come so few actualy do anythin :017:

Bishops Finger

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2011, 10:04:08 PM »

Err yes...totally pissed off about the laning tomorrow...more plans are needed and hooking up to responsibly run sites is good...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up