Birty Dastards Jeep Club

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: expiry dates on gas tanks ? check your lpg jeep  (Read 8077 times)

Dutch

• The Curator
  • Club Member
  • Forum Member
  • Guru: 12
Re: expiry dates on gas tanks ? check your lpg jeep
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2012, 09:29:47 PM »

BD such wisdom from you is unique........ here's your mantra  :hysterical:

[attachment=1]

Jeepless :-( 2006 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster 3.2 V6 - 1993 Yamaha FJ1200

Panic mechanic!

« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2012, 09:55:10 PM »

I know what my trouble is BD, I do tend to be over cautious some don't like that,I don't have much spare money and am definatley not in a well paid job, so I try to spend it as well as I can, I like driving off road but I am  not one of those guys that  want to go crazy over it and go hardcore, that seems to have become the focus of the club , it wasn't like that in the beginning but things evolve and maybe I am not fast enough to keep up.

MOCAJ

• Club Member
  • Forum Member
  • Guru: 4
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2012, 10:08:00 PM »

there is a cure and you dont need to go hardcore at all.

Just get mud on your tyres mate
short term jeep owner since 2005, every truck is a never ending project. Birtys, the best club in Jeepland

Panic mechanic!

« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2012, 10:09:30 PM »

kinda hard when I am working nights all week and then driving the limo's at the weekend to make ends meet.

scrw

« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2012, 10:42:29 PM »

It cant be good to keep hearing "are you shitting me" all throughout ya life  :icon_sad:

could be worse, you could be called a pinko commie bastard  :011: :hysterical:

momos

« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2012, 12:02:05 AM »

FFS i'll have to clean the f*cker to get the best before date  :jpshakehead:

Bubba

• "Cooter"
  • Marshal
  • Guru
  • Guru: 69
« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2012, 08:27:47 AM »

kinda hard when I am working nights all week and then driving the limo's at the weekend to make ends meet.

you sure seem to find plenty of time to research obscure regs and law to scare us with dood so you cant be that busy

lets not get trapped in my lifes harder than yours face it we all work our buts off for fuck all true one or tow have better jobs but the bulk of us work hard

club going hardcore .................... fuck off......... the bulk of the club still rides on 31s and very mild lift sure there is a developmental group going bigger stronger but they are not the majority by a very long shot

and dood dont complane about how it used to be too how it is now in all your years of membership i only recall you at an event offroading 3 times and green laning once it may be more but not many

and you totaly missed the thrust of my post please re read it 

those of us who know you personly know you are 100% good guy who would willingly help anyone an all round good egg in the spirit that birtys is known for  and we know you are most exalent with a pc and fault reader and that is deff your field of expertise and that you will gladly help with other probs too

but you can not spout the law and regs at folk less you bang on and i dont refer to this thread i am on about all threads you leap in faster than an ambulance chasing soliciter who sniffs a wiff of compo you are good bloke a top birty but be carefull i had debunked the info you had given out within 24 hours by logging on to the testing site at a helpfull mot station and spoke to 5 insurers but man you were reluctant to climb down

no one doubts your good intentions but folk who dont know you think you are an authority

i am not an expert and nowhere on this forum or in its time have i stated that i was and would not claim to be an expert in my field but i have experiance a plenty and i have always found poor information in the wrong hands worse than no information no matter how helpfuly given it is

i hope that explains what i have tried to say without looking like an attack on a  nice chap if you want to take the hump dood thats up to you i will just live with it and stay as i am firmly rooted in the 20th century still old still fat and still slightly grumpy at times

trucks

shedric
cletus
mr whippy

I spent most of my money on alcohol, women and old  iron........ the rest of it I just wasted.

Dutch

• The Curator
  • Club Member
  • Forum Member
  • Guru: 12
« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2012, 08:37:48 AM »

still slightly grumpy at times

Birty understatement of the year  :hysterical:

Jeepless :-( 2006 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster 3.2 V6 - 1993 Yamaha FJ1200

Bulldog67

• Arthur Daley: Graduated
  • Guru
  • Guru: -936
  • Vehicle: Man Sized Old Iron
  • Anti Colour Truck Mafia - I'm The Fuckin Daddy
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2012, 08:39:49 AM »

longest ever bubba post?

Bulldog's 22+ trucks: http://www.birtydastards.com/frm/index.php?topic=20288.0 :025:                                   :headbanger: 401 Dog * 401 Molotov :headbanger:  
Civilise the mind but make savage the body  :027:           Im only responsible for my karma :059:

Bubba

• "Cooter"
  • Marshal
  • Guru
  • Guru: 69
« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2012, 08:43:15 AM »

:wave-fingersmiely:

trucks

shedric
cletus
mr whippy

I spent most of my money on alcohol, women and old  iron........ the rest of it I just wasted.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up